We are excited about our Big Night Hoedown, on March 28, 2020, at the Hibernian Hall in Watertown.
Planning is well underway: our next meeting is this Wednesday, January 22, 7pm, at 81 Montrose Street at 7:00pm. All are invited to join!! Please bring your ideas and energy.
Now are actively seeking donations for the silent auction. Your support and help is critical to making this event successful. We need 60 items and we are asking that each grade donate 20 items. More information here.
- Can you donate a gift certificate to your favorite restaurant, workout site, movie theatre?
- Or would you be willing to ask a local business for a donation?
- Do you have tickets to a sporting event or concert?
- Can you cook and host a meal, football game, or cocktail party?
- Do you have a vacation house getaway you can donate?
- Would you like to donate a wine basket, an Italian Dinner basket, Lottery Card Wreath, Car Detail Basket, Moscow Mule Basket, Olive Oil Basket, Game Night Basket? Just to name a few ideas!
Another way to help is by sponsoring the event and get our Greatest of All Time – GOAT Award!
Thank you in advance for your support of this event.