Dear Parents and Guardians,
Please save the date for the PTO’s biggest fundraiser of the year – Bigelow Big Night Hoedown at the Hibernian Hall in Watertown on March 28, 2020.
Funds raised from this event support many curriculum-enriching programs that are not covered by the public school budget, such as the Creative Arts and Sciences Program, field trip scholarships and special events, classroom supplies, advanced teacher training, the purchase of gym, performing arts and technology items, and more.
The Big Night fundraising event will take place at the Hibernian Hall located at 151 Watertown St, Watertown. We hope to see you there for a fun night with delicious food, a cash bar, and line dancing. There will also be a silent auction where guests can place bids on donated services and items. This is where YOU can help!
We need 60 items for the Silent Auction. We are asking that each grade donates 20 items.
- Can you donate a gift certificate to your favorite restaurant, workout site, movie theatre?
- Or would you be willing to ask a local business for a donation?
- Do you have tickets to a sporting event or concert?
- Can you cook and host a meal, football game, or cocktail party?
- Do you have a vacation house getaway you can donate?
- Would you like to donate a wine basket, an Italian Dinner basket, Lottery Card Wreath, Car Detail Basket, Moscow Mule Basket, Olive Oil Basket, Game Night Basket?
The possibilities are endless!
Please drop off auction items along with the forms at our drop off site:
81 Montrose Avenue
Newton, MA 02458
Thank you very much for your help and support of the Bigelow Middle School – the students, staff and faculty. Please feel free to email us with any questions or if you would like to help out at the event.
Cheryl Abramson and Alexia Giannakopoulos
Co-Chairs of Bigelow Big Night Hoedown