Big Night is the Bigelow PTO’s biggest social and fundraising event of the year. It’s an evening of great food and drink, music and dancing in a fun venue, and a wonderful silent auction. This year the event will be on Saturday, March 28th, 2020, at the Hibernian Hall in Watertown.
Big Night 2020 – Bigelow Hoedown is for the Bigelow adult community. So please line up your caregivers for your kids and come out and have a great time with friends!
Most important, you will be helping us raise funds to benefit our kids and the Bigelow community. Money raised from this event support many curriculum-enriching programs such as the Creative Arts and Sciences Program, scholarships for students to attend field trips and special events, classroom supplies, advanced training programs for teachers, the purchase of gym, performing arts, and technology items.
- When: Saturday, March 28th, from 7:00 pm – 11 pm
- Where: Hibernian Hall, 151 Watertown Street, Watertown
- Dress: Casual – bring your cowboy and straw hats and get ready to have a hee haw great time!
The PTO Board is very grateful to Cheryl Abramson and Alexia Giannakopoulos for chairing this event!
Help us make Big Night 2020 a Big Success:
- Donate auction items – download individual donation form
- Solicit a business for donation – download business letter and donation form
- Sponsor the evening and get the Greatest of All Times – GOAT Award