We hope ALL 8th graders and families will join the celebrations for the Class of 2021!!! They sure deserve it!
- Step Up Day: Wednesday, June 16. More information here
- Class of 2021 “moving on” ceremony: Monday, June 21, outdoors in Burr Park.The tentative time of the ceremony is 9:00-10:15am. More information here.
- Afternoon Activities: Monday, June 21, 12:30-2:50pm. An afternoon of indoor and outdoor activities, such as yearbook signing, an 8E vs 8F “Turkey Bowl” flag football game, ping pong on the new tables purchased as a class gift by the PTO, and more.
- Cruise Celebration for Students: Monday, June 21 Boston Harbor on the Odyssey, from 6-9 pm. The PTO is organizing a special outing for 8th graders on a Boston Harbor cruise boat to cap off this special day. Dinner will be served and a DJ will provide music. Transportation to and from the wharf is parents’ responsibility; carpools are encouraged.
Here is all the information you need:
- 8th grade gift to the school: Class of 2021 gave 2 ping pong tables, along with balls and paddles, which will be used in the gym. They arrived at school this week. Photos to come!
Our goal is to make this a very memorable celebration for the class of 2021 and we look forward to seeing you soon!
If you have last minute questions or concerns, please email Gabriela Kroszynski, 8th Grade Activities Chair.