Class of 2021 “moving on” ceremony for eighth graders will take place on the last full day of school on Monday, June 21, outdoors in Burr Park.The tentative time of the ceremony is 9:00-10:15am.
All eighth grade students will receive certificates of completion during this special ceremony, and there will be music and speeches by eighth graders and Bigelow staff.
- Eighth grade families are encouraged to take their child to lunch after the ceremony and then have their eighth grader return for afternoon activities at 12:30pm.
- There is a limit of 6 attendees per student.
- The ceremony will be broadcast on zoom for students and families who can not attend in person.
- The rain date is Tuesday, June 22, 9-10:15am
- Eighth grade students should wear comfortable clothes and shoes, suitable for walking outdoors. White dresses are not a requirement. Any color school clothes are recommended.
More information about the seating arrangements in Burr Park and other details for this event will be forthcoming.