It’s that time of year and your inbox is probably filled with worthy organizations asking for donations. The Bigelow Middle School Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is one cause that doesn’t get more personal: our kids’ education. As parents and guardians of Bigelow students, we are all members of the PTO, an organization that is well worth supporting.
Why give to the PTO?
- We underwrite programs that the Newton Public School’s budget does not cover, such as Creative Arts and Sciences and classroom technology.
- We supplement supplies for the classrooms.
- We offer field trip scholarships.
- We provide assistance to Bigelow families who have fallen under unfortunate circumstances.
- We serve as an important communication channel between the school and parents.
- We help build the community that makes Bigelow a special place for our children.
Please support these important programs with your gift to Bigelow PTO online, via Venmo (@BigelowPTONewton), or by check (payable to Bigelow PTO).
Matching gifts are a great way to maximize your donation! Some companies will double or triple your gift to education.