The Bigelow PTO Family Directory is hosted online at Membership Toolkit. The access is free and it can be used by all Bigelow families. The directory is run and funded by the PTO thanks to your support!
The online platform is a secure and easy to use tool that organizes contact information for all Bigelow families. It is a convenient, environmentally conscious system, that can be updated throughout the school year.
Please confirm that your information is correct and up-to-date. Specific directions for accessing the Directory and verifying contact information are below.
Incoming 6th graders from Underwood, Lincoln-Eliot and Ward have been automatically added to Bigelow’s Directory if the information was available in the elementary school directory. The Membership Toolkit account for Bigelow will use the same login as your elementary school. Mason Rice, Cabot, and out of district families will need to enter their information manually (see directions for new users below).
PLEASE NOTE that regulations and privacy laws do not allow information from Aspen and/or Newton Public schools to flow into this Directory and vice versa. We acknowledge that it is painful to update information in more than one place. The success of this Directory is dependent on every family logging in and adding or updating their information.
Instructions: Accessing and Adding/Verifying Information
- Login as RETURNING USER, using the same login as last year at Bigelow or your elementary school, if you are:
- A returning Bigelow family
- An incoming family from Lincoln-Eliot, Underwood or Ward that participated in the elementary school directory
- Login as NEW USER, and create a new account if you are:
- An incoming family from Mason-Rice, Cabot, or starting Grade 6 from out of the district
- A new family with students in Grade 7 and/or Grade 8
- A family that did not participate in their elementary school (Lincoln-Eliot, Underwood or Ward) Directory
- Click “Verify my email” and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Note: Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can “invite” other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
STEP 1: Complete the Parent/Family and then Student Information. Families can enter their name, address, and phone numbers. For returning users, most of this information should already be available. Please just confirm it is correct.
STEP 2: Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences. Each family can decide which pieces of information will be available for others to view through the privacy settings.
If you are unfamiliar with the platform or if you are unsure about whether or not you are in it, please email us with your name and your child’s name(s) at firstname.lastname@example.org.