A reminder that Bigelow’s Virtual Back To School Nights will be held this week on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings, October 20-22. All presentations by teachers will take place online in zoom meetings. Here is a brief overview of the schedule:
- 7-8pm. Grade 6: Team teachers, special educators, and ELL teacher
- 8-9pm. All Grades: World Language, Literacy Lab, ELL (in-person cohort C), and Library
- 7-8pm. Grade 7: Team teachers, special educators, and ELL teacher
- 8-9:10pm. All Grades: FAA Teachers, and Band/Chorus/Orchestra directors
- 6:30-7pm. METCO: parents meet and greet
- 7-8pm. Grade 8: Team teachers, special educators, and ELL teacher
- 8-8:45pm. All Grades: Physical Education teachers
- Here is a Youtube video with closed captions that demonstrates how to read this schedule and determine your child’s classes to attend.
- Here is the powerpoint shown in the Youtube video that explains how to make your personalized BTSN schedule.
- If you have any trouble with the links during the evening, please email email@example.com.
Due to the brevity of the zoom sessions, Back To School Nights are not an opportunity for individual conferences with teachers. For an individual meeting, please email your child’s guidance counselor.
Mr. Harrison will be hosting a Q&A event about the hybrid model on October 26. If you have questions about this next model, which Bigelow hopes to implement in mid-November, please bring them to the October 26 meeting. The meeting will be recorded and posted if you can not make it.
Hope to see you at our Back To School Nights next week!