Please throw your hat in the ring by Wednesday, May 27th, so we can prepare a slate to be voted by all parents on Tuesday, Jun 2, 2020.
(Save the date! – All parents and guardians are invited to our Annual budget and voting meeting).
We have several PTO Board and committee roles open and we would love to have representation from all feeder schools. We are looking for leaders to share positions with the current board members, in order to ensure continuity to ur programs.
- Co-President (1): Rotating leaders who are accountable for the success of the PTO
- Vice President (1): Work with board and committee chairs to coordinate fundraising activities
- Secretary (1): Take minutes, keep the PTO calendar current, communication flow
- Creative Arts & Sciences (2): Help enrich the curriculum by planning cultural events for the student body
- More opportunities listed HERE.
This is a great opportunity to get involved, stay connected with our Bigelow community, get to know teachers, staff and families from other schools! Parents and guardians from all grades may join! We especially welcome parents of incoming 6th grades to participate and learn more about middle school.