The Bigelow School PTO is excited to announce that we will be using Membership Toolkit to host our Bigelow PTO Family Directory online starting with this 2019-2020 school year. Most of the information from the old system (MySchoolAnywhere) was transferred to the new platform, but each family must create a new account and verify their information.
You will need to visit https://bigelowpto.membershiptoolkit.com/ to create your Membership Toolkit Account.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to https://bigelowpto.membershiptoolkit.com/
- Click on the “Register/Login” button.
- Use the same email and password used in the past Bigelow Family Directory system.
- Select “Create Account” and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click “Verify my email” and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
STEP 1: Complete the Parent/Family and then Student Information. Most of this information should already be available. Please just confirm it is correct.
STEP 2: Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
Note: Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can “invite” other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
The Directory is run and funded by the PTO, thanks to your support! Access to the online directory is free and it can be used by all Bigelow families.