The Bigelow PTO is a volunteer organization and your help enriches the school environment. Volunteering is a great way to meet other parents, build school community and support the purpose/mission of your PTO.
Please consider getting involved. There are many opportunities to participate. Our current needs for this year are as follows:
- Supper Stroll Hosts (November)
- Bake Sale Coordinators (Election Day and others)
- Big Night Committee Member (December-March)
- Teacher Appreciation Events (February and May)
- Safe Routes to School Representative
- NewtonServes (April)
- Passive Fundraisers
- General Event Specific Help (Baking, chaperoning, cleaning up, etc).
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to volunteer.