Saturday, November 3, 2017, is the Bigelow PTO TEN Tables progressive dinner!
We need Dinner Hosts and a Host for Appetizers!
Please consider opening your home to host the evening appetizer kick off or host a dinner. This event has been an enjoyable PTO fundraiser for many years at Bigelow. TEN Tables, formerly the Supper Stroll, is a progressive dinner and is held at several homes in succession on one night. A single course is served at each home. Everyone meets from 6:30-8pm at one house for drinks & light appetizers – perhaps cheese and crackers. There you receive your dinner hosts address. You then leave and go to dinner (with 6-12 other guests) from 8-10pm at your dinner hosts’ house. At 10pm everyone meets at Sandra and Kevin Kelley’s house for the dessert portion of the evening.
Tips for the TEN Tables Dinners
1. Cook what you love! OR Order out and serve from your favorite restaurant!
2. Join together: one household cooks while the other hosts the dinner.
3. Choose recipes that can be made ahead and kept warm until guests arrive.
4. Buffet style works for dinners as does sit-down.
5. If your family is new to Bigelow, this is a great time to get to know more people!
6. The PTO can help you if you need guidance or advice. Don’t hesitate to contact us!