YES!!! I want to Contribute to Bigelow’s Goal of 100% Participation!
Please support your PTO and consider giving today. A gift of any size will help us reach our goal of 100% Participation.
$ 500 | $250 | $125 | $90 (covers one student) | $50 | $25 | $10
- Donate online –
- Send a check to: Bigelow PTO at 42 Vernon Street, Newton, MA 02458 – download form here
As a caregiver of a Bigelow Middle School Student you are member of the Parent Teacher Organization. Your donation will enhance the PTO’s ability to promote and support the school community’s core values, creating an environment where students will develop a Respect for self and others; a sense of Responsibility for oneself and their community; and a life long Love of Learning.
Matching gifts are a great way to maximize your donation and can double or triple your gift to education. Please click here to know more.
2018 Annual Appeal Fundraising Goal: 100% Participation in 30 Days
Bigelow PTO Mission
- Our PTO is dedicated to supporting and promoting the educational, intellectual, social and emotional growth of the Bigelow Middle School Students.
- Your PTO encourages cooperation, collaboration and communication between caregivers and staff.
- The PTO provides support and communication to the caregiver community.
How Your Donation Helps…
Funds Raised by the PTO, thanks to YOUR DONATIONS, member dues and participation in our events are used to support performing arts, technology, and literary & cultural events.
PROGRAMS FUNDED BY THE PTO
- One Book One School Program
- 8th Grade Graduation & Festivities
- Field Trip Scholarship Support
- Family Directory
- Library, Teacher & Staff Support
- Purchase of School Equipment & Technology
- The Creative Arts & Sciences Program
- New England Percussion Ensemble
- Tanglewood Marionettes
- Theatre Espresso: Uprising On King Street
- Shakespeare Now! Midsummer Night’s Dream
- Author Series with Greg Mone
- Presentation by The Lost Boys of Sudan
“The middle school years are a magical age of growth in the lives of our students. Bigelow is blessed to have a parent community that is so involved and committed to providing enriching educational experiences for our young adolescents. I hope that all parents will make a donation to the Bigelow PTO to continue to support our students as they explore the world and begin to discover their full potential in it.”
-Todd Harrison, Bigelow Principal
Bigelow is fortunate to have a powerful partnership between the school’s terrific leaders, teachers and staff as well as a dedicated and vibrant PTO.
All donations – large or small – are greatly appreciated and will help us achieve all that we set out to do.
Please help us reach our goal of 100% Participation in 30 Days.
Thank You For Your Support!