It is a great way to take a moment to thank the amazing teachers and staff at Bigelow for all they do for our children. Bigelow families provide the food, beverages, plastic serving utensils and flowers for this event.
The event is held on an Early Release Day, and teachers and staff can enjoy a joyful lunch time. They absolutely love and appreciate every aspect of this day!
In 2018, the Luncheon is on February 7th. Set up is at 10:30am and clean up is at 2:30pm.
To donate or volunteer please sign up HERE.
- Please send in your favorite lunch food! 🙂
- Salads, sandwiches, entrees – whatever you think our wonderful teachers and staff will enjoy.
- Please drop off all items no later than 10:30 AM.
- All items may be dropped off on the morning of the luncheon in the teacher’s lunchroom (in the Library) or put in the refrigerator there.
- It is most helpful if items are brought in recyclable containers.
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact the Teacher Appreciation Chair, Magda Duchnowska at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you again for helping us show our appreciation for our teachers and staff.