The 6th Grade potluck is a Bigelow tradition to gather parents and guardians from all four feeder schools on an informal setting. It’s a fun way to start out the school year!
Would you like to host the 6th Grade Potluck in September for incoming 6th grade parents and guardians?
- You can co-host with another 6th grade family
- You can set in in the backyard, porch or indoors – it’s your choice
- Veteran Bigelow parents or guardians are encouraged to host, as well as new parents to the Bigelow community
- Usually it’s a Friday or Saturday night from 7-9, casual & less than 40 people gathering
- The PTO will help get the word out and help answer any questions
Please contact the PTO firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.