Come have a fabulously fun evening building community with other Newton parents as you learn about the international travel learning opportunities available to students at Newton North and Newton South, all while supporting scholarships for students who can’t afford to participate.
On Saturday, May 5th, GELF will hold its 10th Anniversary Benefit Dinner from 6:30-11:30pm at Newton North High School. The evening is a not-to-be-missed community event, featuring:
- A gourmet five-course tasting menu cooked from scratch on-site.
- Table service by Newton Public Schools principals, Superintendent, & the Mayor
- Paired fine beers and wines
- 175 like-minded friends and community members
- Live music and dancing
- Support for a scholarship fund that creates transformational educational travel opportunities for Newton North and Newton South high school students
You’ll also have a chance to mingle with some of the teachers who have created these learning experiences for our children.
Grab some friends and come celebrate the new worlds that high school reveals!