Duer McLanahan is a tutor, teacher, children’s songs and guitar teacher offering tutoring/teaching in reading comprehension, speech and vocabulary, syntax, sentence and paragraph structure, expository essay, prose, poetry, creative writing.
In addition, he can tutor Mandarin Chinese speaking, listening, reading, and writing.
Certifications and professional development
- Mandarin Proficiency Level Exam (汉语水平考试) Peoples Republic of China Intermediate, Grade 6 (10 points below Grade 7)
- American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (A.C.T.F.L.) Mandarin proficiency level: Intermediate-High
- Massachusetts Department of Education: Academic Educator Licenses
- Elementary Grades 1-6; Special Education Moderate Disabilities Grades Pre-K—8
- Proficient in Microsoft WORD and Apple PAGES. Basic knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
Contact Duer McLanahan by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 617-817-3440.