MANY THANKS again to all who attended Bigelow-on-the-Charles, who participated in the auction and to the people and businesses who donated goods, services as well as their time and talents to make our Big Night a great night.
Specifically, thank you to:
- Our wonderful Big Night Chair, Meredith Andrews, who worked long hours to bring a great concept to fruition.
- The Big Night Committee members for their time and energy to make the whole night come together and the volunteers who helped make the evening flawless: Una Simmons, Joana Canedo, Kim Donlan, Niki Diller, Bid Lannery, James Bryant, Frannie Kervin, Aoife O’Dwyer, Dina Conlin, Dave and Debbie O’Rourke Amy Beckler, Barbara Campbell Charyti Reiter, Ola Agoro, Kyra Mercado, Maren Rossman, Caroline Burns, Krista Chavez, Sepi Sahami, Andrea Hemment, Jen Siegelman, Maayan Arbili, Karen Manning, Jessie Gilmartin, Jen Weber, Tracy Carroll, Dinora Justice, Sandra Kelley, Brian Goodwin
- The wonderful Bigelow staff who donated one-of-a-kind items to the auction: Brooke Brady, Lauren Peters, Meghan Martin, Jaime Alberts, Michele Parker, Kyra Mercado, Kim LeQuire, Sheryl Rice, Jessica Hajjar, Patty Summa, Christine Langlois, Sue Levy, Mike Whitman, Mary Fitzgerald, Mr. P, Mr. Brown and Todd Harrison.
- The many families, businesses and organizations who donated items to our silent auction. For a complete list, click here. Please support them!
- To anyone else who contributed to the evening who we forgot to list. Our apologies!
All your contributions helped us raise over $18,000, which will go towards curriculum-enriching programs such as the Creative Arts and Sciences, student scholarships, school grounds upkeep, classroom supplies, as well as gym and technology items not covered by the regular school budget. Take a look here at what the Bigelow PTO supports.