The Bigelow Teacher Appreciation Luncheon will be this Wednesday, February 7th, at the Library.
It is a great way to take a moment to thank the amazing teachers and staff at Bigelow for all they do for our children. Bigelow families provide the food, beverages, plastic serving utensils and flowers for this event. Please, consider making a contribution to the luncheon, or help with set up and clean up. We still need some volunteers and donations for this appreciation event.
To donate or volunteer please sign up HERE.
- Please send in your favorite lunch food! Salads, sandwiches, entrees – whatever you think our wonderful teachers and staff will enjoy.
- It is most helpful if items are brought in recyclable containers.
- All items may be dropped off on the morning of the luncheon in the teacher’s lunchroom (in the library) or put in the refrigerator there.
- Please drop off all items no later than 10:30 AM.
- Items can also be dropped off at Magda Duchnowska’s home, 53 Brackett Road, Newton, until 10 PM on the evening of February 6th.
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact the Teacher Appreciation Chair, Magda Duchnowska at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you again for helping us show our appreciation for our teachers and staff.