Fractions and Decimals Clinic
3 Saturdays in November: 11/05, 11/12 and 11/19 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
During these three two-hour sessions designed for the 6th grade students, we will review and practice the following topics:
- the four basic operations on fractions and decimals
- prime and composite numbers and prime-factorization
- order of operations and multi-operation problems with fractions and decimals
Algebra Clinic: Equations and Word Problems
3 Saturdays in November: 11/05, 11/12 and 11/19 from 12 a.m. to 2 p.m.
During these three two-hour sessions designed for the 7th grade students, we will review and practice the following topics:
- operations on positive and negative numbers
- simplifying the algebraic expressions
- solving the algebraic equations
- solving word problems using algebraic equations
The sessions will be held at Top Banana in Newton at 56 Winchester Street.
For more information or to register, please call (617) 795-1557 or email@example.com.
Limited space available.