Help a Newton elementary school student learn basic mathematics concepts. Adult volunteers are needed to tutors students in grades 2-5.
- Tutor a child once a week for 30-45 minutes.
- No teaching experience is needed.
- Tutors select their preferred school, grade, day, and time.
- Play special math games that reinforce skills and help students gain confidence.
- Training, Everyday Math books and learning materials, and ongoing support are provided.
For more information, please contact Ellen Bender @ 617.559.6131 or email@example.com